Who doesn’t love to enjoy freshly squeezed citrus juices? They are not only tasty but healthy at the same time. They are rich in vitamins C and several other essential vitamins and nutrients. This article will focus on different types of classic and handy juicers that will surely improve the juicing experience for a person.
Juicing fruits with juicers is a more organized way rather than doing the job with hands, which makes it messy sometimes. Whether it is making a French lime sorbet or a grapefruit shandy, a citrus juicer can help in making the juice lead-free and pulp-free. Depending on the quantity of the juice, a person should buy the juicers for their citrus fruits.
Top five highly effective juicers
- Hand-held juicer: It is one type of low-budget and small juicer that is handy and common in most of the kitchen. These types of citrus juicers are extremely lightweight and take very little space. This model is safe for dishwashers. But the disadvantage is that it needs a lot of hand pressure which may be tiresome after some time. It is not suitable for large quantities of juice.
- Heavy-duty juicer: These commercial-grade juicers use leverage and gravity to extract the juice from the fruit. It comes with a handle and cast-iron base to press the fruit. It is ideal for extracting juice in large quantities and should be placed on the countertops.
- Electric citrus juicer: Electric citrus juicers are becoming popular with the passing days as they are very user-friendly. They offer quite powerful juice extraction and are very energy-efficient. These citrus juice makers last longer than the usual ones. They come with a rubber handle press which requires a minimal amount of pressure to take out the juice from the fruit. It is great for making seedless, fresh lemonade, or any other citrus juice without much hassle.
- Auto-reversing juicer: It is another type of juicer that is run by electric but budget-friendly. These juicers allow making juice up to 34 ounces in one go. They come with an auto-reversing cone which is very helpful in extracting maximum juice from the citrus. It can be cleaned very easily as all the parts are removable and are dishwasher safe.
- Compact slow juicer: These types of juicers are easy to clean and come with a measuring cup and a frozen attachment to extract the maximum amount of juice. There are several companies that produce these juicers in different varieties.
So these were some of the most popular citrus juicers available in the market. One can easily buy them online as well as offline. It is better to check all the features, warranty, and other essential features before buying. While purchasing online forget not to check the customer reviews to get an idea of the product.
Choose a juicer that has an easy cleaning system and removable components installed. They are gorgeous and can complement a kitchen. Juices are super healthy for the human body and mind. To improve the overall health choose a juicer that is versatile and capable of providing a large amount of juice at a time.